Read this article and discover how to find and register the perfect domain name for your website or blog! Use these 5 best domain name generator tools!
Registering the right domain name for your next online project is a very important decision. A good domain can help you build a successful business and a recognizable brand that will stick in your customer minds. Also, a great domain name will help you define your target market and attract potential customers.
But, coming up with the perfect domain name can be one of the most difficult aspects of starting a new project and creating your online business. You can spend days and weeks trying to come up with creative ideas about your new domain name and yet no name is going to suit your needs.
Why Are Domains so Important?
Domain names are one of the first things your online visitor will see. The right domain name can instill confidence and security and the wrong domain can cause confusion and alarm. Remember, your business name and domain name are an essential part of your overall online brand.
Also, the domains, as well as, domain extensions may be a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm. They can help you rank better and higher for search terms in search engines like Bing and Google.
So, how to find the best name for your website or blog? Our recommendation is to use domain name generators.
The Best Domain Name Generator Tools
If you have tried to come up with great business names that also have a domain that is available, you know that it is not the easiest job in the world. This is the point where domain name generators come to the rescue. The business name generation tools usually take a word you type and add additional prefixes and words, showing you only available domains that suit you.
Here are the best 5 domain name generator tools you must try:
- NameJet – This is an aftermarket domain name generator service with a huge inventory of some of the most popular expired domains. So, if you are interested in purchasing expired domains, this is the tool you need.
- DomainsBot – This domain name search tool will not only give you free domain suggestions but will also give you expiring domains, domains that are already expired, and domains for sale.
- KnowEm – A very popular tool that will help you search over 500 social networks and over 15- domains. If you want to find an authentic, original, and unique domain name, this is the perfect tool for you.
- Instant Domain Search – This domain name generator tool will show you the results in real time, as you enter the words or the keywords. Instant Domain Search will allow you to see ideas before you even finish typing and discover domains you may not have been able to discover on other domain search engines.
- Shopify – Another popular tool that will help you find the perfect domain name for your website. This tool includes various domain name extensions in their search.
Besides these 5 popular tools, here are some of the best domain name generators you can use:
- Lean Domain Search
- Name Mesh
Check out these great generators and experience the benefits of using one! You can finally come up with the best domain name for your business and brand! Be creative, don’t copy, and stay original!